Spare Parts for Separators
Your Alfa Laval separator is an investment in first-class performance. Protecting that investment means ensuring long-term operation, which can only be achieved with high-quality parts designed for reliability and durability. When it comes to separator spares, there is nothing like genuine spare parts from Alfa Laval.
What we do
Alfa Laval has an extensive inventory of spare parts that support the current product range, as well as legacy parts for older equipment. Our parts inventory system, which contains specific technical details, availability information and more, ensures that we can find exactly the parts you need.
Genuine Alfa Laval spare parts are the most effective way to protect the uptime and operational reliability of your separator, which makes them your most economical choice. Alfa Laval’s global service network provides them around the clock and around the world, so that you never have to compromise your separator’s performance.
Download service leaflet
Hvordan kan vi hjelpe deg?
Ta kontakt med oss hvis du har spørsmål og serviceforespørsler.
For maritim beredskapstjeneste, ring +46 4636 7700.
- Lower operating cost
- Reliable performance
- Longer maintenance intervals
- Extended lifetime
- Quick availability from distribution centres across the world
- Certified materials
- Full traceability
Scope of service
Alfa Laval genuine spare parts are available worldwide and 24/7. More than 50,000 unique spare parts are kept in stock, including:
Parts for discontinued modelsSpare parts for older high-speed separators are stocked after termination of production according to the industry standard (typically 10 years).
For a small fee, specialized spare parts can be stocked for a customer through the Alfa Laval Exclusive Stock program.
Alfa Laval’s well-functioning supply chain guarantees the highest quality for your spare parts thanks to:
- Long-term design experience and continuous improvements
- Theoretical calculation, lab and field tests
- Expertise with regard to material, flow and strength
- Quality documentation and change management
- Close cooperation with suppliers
- In-house manufacturing of critical parts
- Quality process and inspections during manufacturing
- Traceability of parts
Other 360° Service Portfolio services for your equipment
- Commissioning for Separators
- Condition Monitoring Spare Parts for Separators
- Service Tools for Separators
- Service Kits for Separators
- Preventive Maintenance for Separators
- Troubleshooting for Separators
- Repair for Separators
- Cleaning Services for Separators
- Replacement and Retrofit for Separators
- Performance Audit Marine for Separators