Webinars | How to improve your beer quality by improving your dry hopping techniques
Watch part 1 & 2 on-demand
During these webinars we present the newest dry hopping techniques that will lead to an improvement of your beer quality focusing on separation and heat treatment technologies. Our experts answer questions related to dry hopping, separation of hops and yield increase, something that many craft brewers are struggling with in their breweries. When you submit the sign-up form, you will get access to both webinars.
Part 1: Hop creep and hop burn
Part 2: Separation of hops and yield increase
During these free webinars you will learn about:
- High Speed Separation technology and the role and importance of having centrifuges in a brewery
- Heat Treatment technology and how using the right equipment can help you solve some of the most common hop creep issues
- How centrifuge can help you with the separation of hops process
- Dynamic dry hopping with Alhop
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Professional Brewers, Brewmasters, owners and managers of brewpubs and craft breweries in the Nordic region
About the speakers:
Joakim Gustafsson is the global sales manager for high speed separators within craft breweries at Alfa Laval with a brewers diploma as well as over 5 years of experience in the brewing industry besides being a home brewer for over 10 years.
Denis Martin received his engineering degree in Fermentation and Brewery Industries in Belgium and has more than 10 years’ of experience within the brewing industry. His work at Alfa Laval is focused on the craft brewing market – adapting and developing products to fit the needs of craft brewers