Alfa Laval services for refineries
- Installation support with P&ID review and onsite installation inspection
- Operating advice, e.g. reviews of start-up and shutdown procedures and performance analyses
- Chemical and/or mechanical cleaning procedures tailored to your operating conditions
- Repairs, on site or at one of our service centres
- Upgrades and modifications to further improve performance
- Training of your staff and/or service providers
- Performance monitoring
- Audits and inspections
You can combine any of our services in an Alfa Laval Service Agreement. These fully customized service packages make planning and budgeting easy, while ensuring maximum reliability and operating efficiency.
Service that keeps you growing
Our service engineers are ready to assist you whenever you need our help, either onsite or at one of our service centres around the globe. You have our support throughout the entire lifespan of your equipment.
Learn more about the services we offer for our different heat exchanger models:
Qualified support at your facility
No matter where you are located, you are never far from a local team of trained Alfa Laval service engineers. We can always dispatch support to your facility – even at short notice.
Our experts can assist with everything from routine cleaning and inspections to more demanding issues. Many of our service centres are staffed by qualified welders who can perform critical repairs on location.